To facilitate the stay of outstation students, Pearl Academy offers limited hostel facilities “A home away from the home.” To ensure that the student dwells in a healthy and safe environment.
Address: Kanakia Sevens Besides Times Square Off Andheri Kurla Road Sag Baug Marol Andheri East Mumbai 400059
Nandan Ghodgekar- 9820165685,
Arishka Sharma- 7710000138,
Central booking line- 9653689082,
- One Bed per Student shall be offered
- Fully furnished AC rooms with beds and mattress
- Individual lockable almirahs for storage
- Geysers in washrooms
- Study tables
- Dressing Mirror
- Tube lights & LED
- Dust Bin in each room
- Washrooms with Sanitary fittings
Self Help Amenities
- Laundry: Fully automatic washing machines
- Ironing: Iron and ironing boards
- Water: RO facility to be provided
- Tea-coffee dispensing machine
- Medical facility available with first aid/ provided to sick Residents
- Doctor on call number(s) to be shared with the students
- Seating area and dining table
- CCTV Cameras
- Automated lock will be Installed at the main entrance
- Security Guard - One male security guard at main entrance and one female facility manager in the facility
- Residents to pay for their rooms' electricity charges
- There will be prepaid meters installed for the same
- Residents will be charged INR 12/unit for electricity (plus convenience charges)
- Common area electricity will be borne
- High speed internet to be provided in the facility
- Breakfast, evening snacks and Dinner to be served daily (Can opt in an out of food)
- Lunch served on weekends only
- Common areas would be cleaned on a daily basis
- Linen would be changed once a week
- Regular pest controlled services
- Mini lounge area with sitting arrangement
- Common TV and DTH recharge
- Indoor games like carom board, chess, Jenga, etc.
Hostel Accommodation Process
All interested students desirous of availing Hostel Accommodation for Mumbai Campus are required to submit the duly filled Hostel Application Form (Annexure-I) available at the reception / downloadable from HERE. Please do carry the same during the admission process.
Equal vacancies have been created for each Admission Cycle – the accommodation in the hostel shall be granted on the first come – first served basis as per each Admission Cycle based on Hostel fee deposited with Accounts Department.
Once all available Hostel Rooms have been allotted, all other applications received will be Wait Listed.
Hostel accommodation is allotted on Academic Year basis (ie., August to May).
Preference will be given to the outstation students.
Hostel accommodation will be offered to other / Waiting List applicants only in case of available vacancies.
Refund or Cancellation
In-case of change in plan of availing hostel, the fee can be refunded through a proper procedure.