Timeline for Admissions 2024
Admissions are now open for April Cycle, Academic Year 2024.
Admit Card Publish: 16th April 2024 (Tuesday)
Mode of Exam: Offline
Written Exam: 20th & 21st April 2024 (Saturday – Sunday)
Mode of Personal Interview: Offline
Personal Interview: 20th & 21st April 2024 (Saturday – Sunday)
- Batches for 11-Month Professional Course starting on 4th March, 2024.
The last date of fee payment for admissions during January Cycle, Academic year 2024:
MBA & M.Des: 12th March 2024
Candidates applying online are required to apply through the admissions 2024 Portal (ADMISSIONS 2024) on the official home page of Pearl Website www.pearlacademy.com Candidates appearing in their final examinations can also apply provisionally. Candidates can apply through Online mode using either Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking The application fee is to be paid using a Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. Please have your Credit Card / Debit Card ready with you before applying. Candidates are required to Register Online using a Valid e-mail ID before applying.
- Fill up the registration form with basic details
- Verify the OTP (One Time Password) which will be sent on registered Mobile no. and email ID.
- After validating the OTP applicant will get an option to pay the online application form charges.
- Select the payment gateway either Payu or Paytm.
- Submit application fee charges by selecting Credit Card / Debit Card/Net banking options.
- After successful payment of Rs. 1500/-, an auto-confirmation email & SMS will be sent to your registered email Id /Mobile Number containing the following:
a) confirmation of successful Registration & Payment
b) Your online application form no.
c) Instructions to fill the complete the application form for further process
- After receiving the payment submission confirmation email, click on the given URL to fill in the incomplete form
- Update the required application form
- Click on "Click here for final submit" to submit the filled application
- After completion of your Online Application SAVE your Online Application and take a printout.
- An auto-generated confirmation mail will be sent to your Email ID after the complete form submission:
Note: Application form Fee: Rs. 1500/- is non-refundable
There are two ways to login
- Application form no. & OTP
- Mobile No. & OTP
- Pearl Academy is a unit of "Creative Arts Education Society", a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, New Delhi.
- Candidates applying online are required to apply through the Admissions 2024 Portal (ADMISSIONS - 2024) on the official home page of Pearl Website (www.pearlacademy.com). Please read the Guidelines for Applying carefully before applying.
- Candidates can apply through the Online mode using either Debit/Credit Card or Demand Draft.
- Application fee of Rs. 1500/- is to be paid using Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft. Please keep your Credit Card / Debit Card / ready with you before applying.
- Candidates are required to Register Online using a Valid e-mail ID before applying.
- Candidates can also apply through Offline mode by purchasing a hard copy of Application form the Pearl Academy campuses
- Candidates appearing in their final examinations can also apply provisionally.
Pearl Academy ("Academy") reserves the right to cancel a course before or after its commencement by giving a notice, at any time due to any internal technical or administrative reasons or due to insufficient strength of the course. If Academy cancels a course, you will be eligible for a full refund of the course fee. Academy may also offer a transfer to another course as an alternative, subject to payment or refund of any difference in course fees. Academy will process any refund due as soon as possible and, in any case, within 45 days of notice of cancellation. The refund will be made using the same method of payment that you originally used to make your course booking unless otherwise expressly agreed. Academy will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the course as outlined on Academy's site and in any brochure or published material. However, Academy reserve the right to:
(a) Alter the timetable, location or presenters specified for a course; and
(b) Make reasonable amendments to the content and syllabus of a course, when necessary.
Academy reserve the right to cancel your course booking in Academy's absolute discretion, and refund all fees paid by you, irrespective of whether the course itself is to proceed, without any further liability on our part. Academy also reserves the right to exclude you from any course before or after its commencement of course, if in Academy's absolute discretion Academy consider that you are impeding the provision of the course or other of Academy's activities, or your presence is bringing or threatening to bring the Academy or any part of it or its subsidiaries into disrepute. In these circumstances, Academy will refund all fees paid by you but will have no further liability to you in respect of such termination or exclusion.
- Pearl Academy reserves the right to cancel / add / change any entrance test center(s) due to administrative reasons. Other centers may also be added and such information, as well as the exact location of the centers, will be notified later.
- Admit cards for Written Test & Personal Interviews for both admission cycles will be available 4 days before the Written Test. Candidates are required to download Admit Cards from Pearl Website only. Please check Pearl website regularly for updates.